Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Inspector Braiden was on the look out today watching us carve away.  We weren't sure how he was going to react when seeing us do this.  He loves his pump-e-kins.

Eating his lunch while supervising daddy with his pumpkin

Braiden's Honu pattern



Hailey concentrating

It's beginning to look like a Honu!

WOW Daddy!  My pump-e-kin has a honu on it!




I Love It!

Hailey's ready to carve out her pumpkin castle pattern

Hellooo in there!!!

Daddy's pumpkin looks just like my funny face!

Mommy's design of a plumeria

I think my pump-e-kin is hungry

diggin in...

pumpkin guts....yuck!

Hand carved finished products of The Trang Ohana!

Matthew brainstorming ideas

Yay! I'm done!



Hailey's carving was of a pumpkin face castle

Mommy's plumeria pumpkin

Daddy's funny face

Braiden's Honu

Matthew's Honu

pump-e-kins all lite up


No comments:

Post a Comment