Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Mommy's Day



Truth be told,
I wasn't all that yummy
before I became a mummy
(*nursing mama!)
I could never do all that you do.
You're amazing!
Thank You!
(Michael admiring me at work)
I can't do anymore than I can do!
So why do I keep trying?
(Me going crazy from work)
Bye Sweetie,
I'll be back with the kids in a couple of hours.
Enoy you're alone time, Relax.
RELAX?
(Michael giving me a break and me questioning it)
Our Mommy's Day

Our Mommy's days is busy,
she works as hard as she is able...
doing laundry, chores and cleaning,
and putting dinner on the table.


Our Mommy's day is long and full,
she's always on the go.
She takes us places and teaches us
all the things we need to know.


Our Mommy's pretty tired at night,
We know what that's about...
being so loving and caring
can wear a Mommy out!


Love, Matthew, Hailey and Braiden









No comments:

Post a Comment