Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthday Boy Braiden Turns 2!!

Started my special day off wearing my "Birthday Boy" t-shirt!!
Got a special delivery when I woke up from my nap!
Two of my most favorite things all in one...
PINEAPPLE MICKEYS!!!
and celebrating at the location of my choice!
DISNEYLAND!!!
-On the tram going into the park
Feeling like such a BIG boy at 2,
Braiden wanted to have his own seat in EVERY ride.
Waiting for the Disneyland Train
I see it coming!
"CHOO CHOO"!!!
-Big enough to have his own seat in the train too!
Brother & Sissy got me a
Disney Birthday pin!
"CHEESE"!!!
It's my birthday!!!
A quick picture in front of the castle while the sun was setting.
It's my FAVORITE ride!!!
Small World!!!
SOOO Excited to get on the boat!
-Of course he was BIG enough to have
his own seat on his favorite ride!!!
Sitting nice and straight so he could see all his favorite scenes.
Eating delicious brownie funnel cake to celebrate my birthday while watching Fantasmic and ending the night with fireworks!
All pooped out...
Looks like Mr. B had an awesome birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment