Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fun

A first for Braiden! Easter egg dying!
Hailey couldn't wait and dyed most of the eggs
before Braiden could get to them.
Braiden was wondering
#1 -why are we coloring on eggs?
and
#2 -why can't we see the color?
OH!!! We put the eggs into the bowls full of color?!?!
Bet you can't figure out what I'm drawing Dad?!?!
Green!!! For the turtle I drew on my egg!!!
Helping Matthew decorate his egg with polka dots

After dying eggs we all headed outside for a mini easter egg hunt!
Braiden's eggs were all geen
Ah ha! I see another green egg!
I found another one!
Braiden caught on so quickly and had so much fun! At the end of our easter egg hunt he learned through Matthew and Hailey that there was a surprise hidden in each of their eggs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment