Sunday, April 19, 2009

~10 days to go!~

~10 days to go!~
Glad to say that I got somewhat of a decents nights sleep but woke up to KAOS.... my mucus plug is starting to come out and now I am really feeling the pressure when standing. To top that off it's nearly 100 degrees here today. My brain AND body can't function right. Not to mention that I am swelling by the minute -feet, legs, arms, hands, etc. bummer! Now I look like one of those blow up clowns! lol :)
Michael's parents brought lunch today so Hailey and I met everyone up at the new house this afternoon. Richard came down to help Michael out with some aggression busting down the baby's bathroom.
*Forgot to mention yesterday that it was 1 year for Matthew's head concussion accident. We were thinking about that yesterday. He is glad to have that date all for himself and not have to share the date with the birth of his new sibling.
A look ahead to tomorrow.... Yippie! countdown in the single digits! I am counting my blessings each and every day that I carry baby closer to my due date.... but soon we will count by the hours!
Lots of love,
Stacey~
Now I am going to sit at the computer a little while longer and design a BIG BROTHER shirt for Matthew! We bought a BIG SISTER shirt for Hailey but never found one for Matthew. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment