Monday, April 13, 2009

~16 days to go!~

~16 days to go!~

I've been meaning to add a ticker to my email for the longest time and now we're down to the home stretch with only 16 days to go and I've finally added it on! YAY! better late than ever -check that one off my list!
-talking to myself out loud :)

Well, I started off this morning finishing up some of the baby's laundry (found stuff in Matthew & Hailey's keepsake box that I can use!).
I'd say that in late morning I started to feel contractions on and off but as the day has progressed, I have run out of gas and since about 1:00 I noticed that I have been contracting more often.
Now 4:45 in the afternoon I have timed contractions 6 minutes apart -I THINK...can't remember cause the brain isn't functioning well.

Please keep your fingers crossed that this is just the baby playing tricks on us already!
Lots of love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment