Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN! ~21 days to go~

Hi Everyone~
Well.... Dr. Chan threw a curve ball today and decided not to do a cervix check this time cause she didn't want to mess with anything down there quite yet. I'm at a critical time where she wants me to hold on at least 1 full or perferrably 2 more weeks before delivering baby. I HOPE so too!!!
My blood pressure has been REALLY LOW which is causing me to have BAD headaches and dizzy/nausea spells. I gained another pound since last week.
Baby looks BIG she says -which explains why people have been stopping me lately asking if I'm expecting twins :) and depending on when I deliver....baby could be a little over 7 pounds. -YIKES! So right now it's in the 6 pound weight category.
Let the count down begin ~ 21 days to go ~ I'm determined to hang on as long as I can as I am the only one that can do this for our baby. Before we know it, baby will be here waiting to meet everyone -finally!!!
My next appointment is next week Wednesday, April 15 in the afternoon. At that appointment, Dr. Chan will be able to narrow down "D-day" for us.
Lots of Love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment