Sunday, April 12, 2009

~17 days to go!~

~17 days to go!~

Pregnancy brain alert! Opps! I forgot to mention in my email yesterday that I did manage to pack all of our emergency/hospital bags. All 5 of us! The bags are not quite complete but are pretty much ready to go. I sort of have a few of the kids information jotted down (school, bus, extra curricular activity, etc.) but really need to get that organized cause we don't know exactly when baby will make it's arrival and where Matthew & Hailey will be.
I also need to make sure that Michael has everyone's phone numbers and email addresses so that he can hopefully-somehow stay in touch with everyone while we are in the hospital.
Oh! another thing...very important...I need to make my list of names for baby. Still waiting for HELP!
Hoppy Easter!
Lots of love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment