Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~8 days to go!~

looks comfy!
Ta Dah! Who needs instructions


maybe daddy should read instructions

~8 days to go!~
It is 4:00 in the morning right now. Around my semi-normal time that I haven't been able to sleep for awhile. What better time to type my next email and be able to time my contractions. I have been having contractions throughout the night and it's becoming MORE painful. Before Michael left to work on the new house yesterday, he was able to put together baby's new car seat/stroller. I on the other hand was beached on the couch and took pictures! He also got Hailey's bassinet out of the back and we cleaned it up and got it ready.....
.....House update:
Our carpeting came in today! All we need to do is schedule the date for the contractors to install it. (tentatively thinking of installing carpet May 1st or 2nd) All the whole pieces of tile are laid out in the kitchen, family/dining room. Michael now has to cut tiles to fit around those rooms and then grout. Painting trims, moldings and windows are also on the list so that we can put up the blinds. (these things are very time consuming) The other major thing is to wipe down the baby's room and paint it so that we can install the carpet. He will then work on the baby's and kids bathroom.
This morning as I was getting Hailey ready for school.... she was playing with my tummy talking to the baby as usual. She was saying that she couldn't wait for it to come now and wanted to know if it was a boy or girl and was also trying to think of names. She couldn't wait for me to "be back to normal" right after baby comes. I tried to explain to her that it takes time for mommy's body/brain to somewhat get back to normal, almost the same way as it takes awhile for baby to get bigger and stronger. Hopefully their sibling class/tour tomorrow will shed some light and help to answer some of the kids curiosity. I DO PLAN ON MAKING IT TO THAT CLASS AND MY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT IN THE AFTERNOON!
Wish us luck! OH! and enjoy the pictures!
Lots of love,
Stacey~
BTW: Michael has tomorrow off to take me to my doctor's appointment and be with us for the sibling class/tour. Looking forward to updating all of us with any news!

No comments:

Post a Comment