Friday, April 17, 2009

~12 days to go !~

~12 days to go !~
We are so excited and grateful to have made it through another week! Hopefully we are still counting down this time next week!
I can tell that with each passing day, my energy/exhaustion level is getting lower and lower. I can also tell by my expanding belly that the baby is growing very well!
I was just plopped out on the couch, sucking on ice cubes. That pretty much has made me exhausted. Just standing from the couch over to the computer desk was a task all in itself!
The coordinator of the sibling class/tour at the hospital called me today and was very nice in preparing a few books to personally deliver to Matthew and Hailey at the hospital if I deliver before their class/tour Wednesday. She didn't want them to miss out.
Michael found out that his work will be throwing him a surprise baby party this coming Monday. He will of course act surprised as if he didn't know!
Meanwhile....he and Matthew are at the new house continuing to paint the trims/moldings and ceilings. They are going to get an early start tomorrow with the start of tiling! We will let you know how that progresses at the end of the weekend.
Lots of love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment