Tuesday, April 14, 2009

~15 days to go!~

~15 days to go!~

Today I decided to take the day off to try to rest. Impossible.... between phone calls and trying to get some cleaning in I only managed to lay down for about an hour to read. Better than nothing.
I am really feeling exhausted and am feeling more pain. I can tell that the baby has moved lower. I haven't had any consistent contractions today but alot of Braxton Hicks.
Matthew & Hailey's class/tour tomorrow could possibly be postponed till next week Wednesday. I will find out tomorrow morning if a private one can be scheduled before that just in cause we don't make it till next week Wednesday. We don't want Matthew & Hailey to lose out on something good!
I'll let everyone know how my doctor's appointment goes tomorrow and hopefully the kids get in on their class/tour.
Lots of love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment