Thursday, April 16, 2009

~13 days to go!~

~13 days to go!~
I just found the most comfortable loosest fitting pj's! I am wearing a t-shirt that dad gave me a LONG time ago when he went to Chicago (SIZE L) and a pj pant that Shirley gave to me for Christmas last year -I think (SIZE X-SMALL w/drawstrings!) I'm convinced that I look like I belong in a circus but I am comfy! Baby is not bulging out of my pj's and the kids aren't poking at my belly button!
Today was my last day of watching the twins. As for Miwa's kids.... I am watching Lucas and Takeru and #3-Yukito is going to a daycare/preschool down the street as of yesterday to take the bulk off of my shoulders. My part timers are still here as well but that is only a couple times a week for a couple hours in the morning.
We just came home from hula which I was able to dance the first 15 minutes and then had to sit down. I managed to squeeze in one more dance before class was done. Hailey was so excited to come home cause our friend gave a present for the baby. She opened it up and it was a baby bath tub filled with all the bath accessories! -towel, washcloths, toys, baby tolietries- she can't wait to use all the real baby things!
Last night was a better night for us. I was able to sleep for a couple hours without feeling pain. My indigestion and heartburn is what was keeping me up though. This morning and throughout today I have been feeling like throwing up still and at times am dizzy. My blood pressure has been really low. Hoping that I can get some rest tonight!
Lots of love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment