Saturday, April 11, 2009

~18 days to go!~

~18 days to go!~

In preparation for baby's arrival, we are trying to keep Matthew & Hailey involved as much as possible. Yesterday I signed up for a sibling class & tour with the hospital for all of us to attend next week Wednesday, April 15th, after my doctor's appointment.
We haven't told them about it yet but are sure that they will be out of this world excited! They are very curious and anxious so hopefully this class & tour helps us out. We'll be sure to take lots of mental notes and pictures to share with everyone.

This morning when I woke up, I felt kinda funny. Trying to stay off my feet today, I didn't accomplish sorting through the kids clothes like I wanted to. Instead, I sat at the new house and supervised the work being done.
Michael's parents came to help with preping for paint tomorrow and they also finshed laying wonderboard down so that Michael can tile. The hardwood floors are getting their 2nd coat of polyurethane and hopefully that will complete that job.
YAY! Visible progress being made with our new home!

Lots of Love,
Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment